DATE: June 25-26, 2016
WHERE: Outdoors on the Art Guild campus from 10AM until 4PM each day
DEADLINE: June 1, 2016
WEBSITE: www.mantorvilleartguild.org or www.mantorvilletourism.com
Mantorville Stagecoach Days, sponsored by the Mantorville Economic Development Alliance, explores the lifestyle and pastimes of Mantorville and Southeastern Minnesota from the mid-1800s until the early 1900s. Over the past three years, event planners have brought new life to this celebration with the addition of a costume contest and live music. These events, along with the tractor pull, melodrama at the Opera House, and the Mantorville Art Guild’s Stagecoach Days Art Show, truly do celebrate Mantorville’s colorful past.
• All items for sale must be artist made.
• New artists will be juried as their applications are received.
• Cost for each 10’x10’ space is $40 for non-Guild members, $20 for Guild members at Member level, and no charge to all other Guild levels. Spaces assigned on a first come, first served basis.
• Set up begins at 8AM Saturday, June 25 unless special arrangements are made with the MAG Event Coordinator. Vendors are expected to remain until 4PM on Sunday.
• Historic costumes (1850’s-1900) are encouraged but not required.
• Limited electricity is available.
Seeking area authors to participate in the art show portion of this event. Art Guild members will be available for signing and sale of books during the book signing, which will then be available for sale inside the gallery for the weekend. The Mantorville Art Guild will advertise authors’ appearance in local newspapers, posters, flyers, and on our website as well as the Mantorville Tourism website. A 25% commission will be retained by MAG on the sale of any books during Stagecoach Days. The usual commission for artists and authors at MAG is 35%.
Submit application form, MNST-19 form, and your fee to Mantorville Art Guild, ATTN Loretta Verbout, PO Box 224, Mantorville, MN 55955.
Call 507-635-5901 or email Loretta at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.